QuickBooks has proven itself together of the foremost trusted accounting programs in handling day-to-day accounting operations efficiently for little to mid-sized businesses. you’ll harvest the numerable features and functions of the appliance by installing it on your system. However, while installing or updating QuickBooks, you’ll face various issues. QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can assist you to resolve common QuickBooks installation issues. during this post, we’ll see some handy steps to repair QuickBooks Desktop installation to make sure the graceful and efficient performance of the appliance.
In this article, we are going to discuss on several basic steps to resolve various type of QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors for Windows and Mac.
Fix QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors (Windows & Mac)
Checkout the Infographic in order to understand the quick ways to resolve common Installation errors of QuickBooks.
Hope this helped you. Let’s start to discuss some other methods in details to solve this error with Windows. You need to follow every step as they are given.
Solution 1: Close QBW32.exe process
Give one right-click on a windows task bar & then choose the option that is labelled as Start Task Manager.
- Click on the Processes.
- Now click to the Image Name header to sort it alphabetically order.
- Locate it & select it as EXE.
- At last, click to the End process.
Solution 2: Suppress the QuickBooks application
- Right click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon, press and hold the Ctrl key and select Open.
- Open the company file.
Solution 3: Restart your PC or a Laptop
- Restart your computer. It will bring your computer up from the scratch and also swipes away the current state of the software.
- Try again to open your QuickBooks desktop after restarting your computer. Moreover, it will reset the wrong settings you might have selected during your previous attempt.
Solution 4: Re-Register your QuickBooks Related Components & files in Windows
- To re-register all your QuickBooks related to .DLL & .OCX files in MS, you need to try to run and reboot.bat Function.
Solution 5: Repair QuickBooks Installation Process
- Replacing all corrupt or damaged QuickBooks installation files by running a repair on your QuickBooks installation
Solution 6: Perform a clean installation of QuickBooks
- Firstly, Download QuickBooks Clean Install tool. (Note: You can download this tool from here: https://intuitcorp.quickbase.com/up/bd9yykidd/g/r9/eg/va/Clean%20Install%20Tool.exe)
- From the downloads click QuickBooksCleanInstallUtility.exe file.
- After that click I Accept and select the QuickBooks version you are using.
- Click on the Continue button and then select OK.
- First of all try to repair your QuickBooks files or folders.
Visit here to read a complete guide on Reinstall QuickBooks by Using Clean Install for Windows
Solution 7: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
This tool is designed to automatically identify and fix installation errors. With the help of this tool you can resolve QuickBooks Error 1603, Error 1935, Error 1904, Error 1402, Errors relating to damaged Microsoft .NET Framework, Errors relating to damaged MSXML and C++, Problems opening QuickBooks Desktop, such as QuickBooks has Stopped working or Unrecoverable errors.
- Firstly, Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. (Note: You can download this toll from here: https://dlm2.download.intuit.com/akdlm/SBD/QuickBooks/QBPDF/QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe)
- After that open downloads folder and search the QB Install Diagnostic file.
- Now double click on qb_install-tool.exe once you got it to run the file.
- Once the process done, restart your system
Solution 8: Verify & Rebuild Data File (For Mac Users Only)
Now, let us discuss the update error with MacBook Pro. There is one resolution of MAC installation issues which is to verify and rebuild data file the system. However, if this does not solve the issue it is recommended to follow instruction listed below:
- Firstly Open your MacBook Pro.
- After that go to the file -> select as utility -> verify your data. (If no problems get detected).
- Click on to the End & then Restart it.
- Finally Restart your MacBook Pro.
With the help of Our tech support team, you can fix QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors. After this you will unable to install QuickBooks Desktop so you will be connected to one of the dedicated experts who will guide you to repair the QuickBooks desktop until the error is removed.